Do you see as God sees? (Zech 3-4 & 6:9-15)
DO YOU SEE AS GOD SEES?
(Bible Reading Zechariah 3:1-10 & 6:9-15)
1. Two visions, a sign, a call to repent and the promise that God will return (6:15b c.f. 1:3)
2. A vision of God restoring the priesthood, dealing with the sin of the people, as well as a reminder that God is working to a bigger plan. (3:1-10)
3. A vision of God rebuilding the temple, finishing what He has started. Also, a reminder that God is working to a bigger plan. (4:1-14)
4. A sign that points to God’s bigger plan of establishing His Kingdom.
5. God’s Kingdom, Zechariah, Jesus and us…